Maps are separated on 10 difficulty types and each of them separated on 1-5 stars maps.
There are 10 difficulty types:
- Novice - The simplest maps for beginners.
- Moderate - Moderate maps for intermediate players.
- Brutal - Challenging maps for advanced players.
- Insane - Very difficult maps for experts.
- Dummy - Move the dummy to the finish line. Collaborate or play alone on the map.
- DDmaX - DDracemaX maps. One of the first racing mods.
- Oldschool - Old maps that brings nostalgia to old players.
- Solo - Play the map alone. No dummies or interference with other users (you can chat with other players).
- Race - Run to the finish as fast as possible.
- Fun - Maps to have fun (no points).
Every difficulty have 1-5★ maps
1★ - easiest map.
5★ - hardest map.
For completing map with one of these types (except 'Fun') you will receive a certain amount of points.
- Novice - 1 to 5 points.
- Moderate - 5 to 15 points.
- Brutal - 18 to 30 points.
- Insane - 34 to 50 points.
- Dummy - 10 to 30 points.
- DDmaX - 0 to 20 points.
- Oldschool - 6 to 30 points.
- Solo - 4 to 20 points.
- Race - 0 to 10 points.
More info about points system.