This file is mirrored from the libtw2 documentation and is dual-licensed under MIT or APACHE.
- Huffman compression has an extra byte if the actual end is at a byte
- The size field has a weird splitting in the chunk header.
- The ack field of the packet header is 12 instead of 10 bit wide.
- The sequence field of the chunk header has overlapping bits.
- The client doesn’t care about the actual lengths of the snapshot
chunks, it’ll always pad to
- The client wants to receive the last snapshot part last, otherwise
the resulting delta is too long.
- CCharacterCore has unused fields